Are you happy at work?
Do you dread going into wok?
For many people a goal in life is to pursue a career that is meaningful and fulfilling. It can be extremely rewarding to be in a job role that you are passionate about and that reflects you as a person, however unfortunately not everyone ends up in such a role, and many people are in jobs that make them feel bored, unmotivated and frustrated. Resolving your career issues can be a difficult process. Some people are unsure about what job would satisfy them and feel stuck, while others want a change but feel unable to leave their current role or are unable to pass an interview. Other people may be struggling with a personal issue or problem at work that is preventing them from enjoying their job and performing at their best.
If you choose to seek counselling and gain support in regards to your career, the counselling sessions can be used to look at the following issues;
- Identifying negative thoughts and behaviours so you can change them.
- Working out what career path
- Looking into personal issues that could be impacting your work life.
- Learning to make the most of your skills, attributes and experiences.
- Assistance with finding a job that suits you.
- Formulating a set of attainable goals and a plan of action.
Whatever the issue, Be U Counselling Service based in Poole, Dorset can help you. Counselling can provide you with an opportunity to discuss and discover opportunities in your career paths and help you to work towards a career that you are all happy with. It can also help you to breakdown your skills and appreciate your self worth.